May 15, 2008

T-Ball and Stephen

Today, Stephen has a T-Ball game. He didn't have a game on Tues. because of the wind, rain and it being 40 degrees outside. Amazingly enough, it's 78 degrees and sunny. It's been hit and miss with games because of the awful weather. I know he likes playing T-Ball and he's good at it. I'm glad we kept him out 1 more year from Minors. He just wasn't ready, but I'm confident he will be next year. He looks sharp in his black t-shirt, black gloves, black pants, and Broadway Dental hat and his "Stealth" bat. Baseball was always something I loved playing and watching from the sidelines and I'm glad one of my kids is enjoying it as much as I did. MLB isn't my favorite, but that's because I'm not there in the dugout, eating and spitting sunflower seeds, talking with the guys, doing "rally-cap" with them, and just having fun with people I know. Look out Minors, Majors, and Babe Ruth - you've got a momma that knows how to keep stats and scores and record K's RBI's, but she may need a refresher course. lol Can't wait to get out there and watch Stephen play tonight. I'm the one with the folding chair, diet coke and sunflower seeds.

No comments: