July 19, 2008

Ballet Beauties


Here are my girls at their ballet recital this year. They performed to "Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy" and had fun doing it. They are graceful and look so grown up when they dance. I know they love it and I don't want them to quit what they love. Sports are in the future, but ballet is here to stay. Becky started dancing when she was 4, and Catie felt the need to climb on the stage when she was 2 (after everyone was done performing). These two are natural born dancers and it warms my heart watching them perform either separately or together. They make a good team. The song "Sisters" from the movie "White Christmas" comes to my mind every time I get a picture of them together. What a wonderful bond they have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love dancin' sisters!