July 19, 2008

Volleyball fever...



Look how high Miss Catie gets when she jumps and spikes a ball. Ironically, if you look, she's using her right hand...in reality she's left-handed. Catie went to TigerScot Volleyball Camp this year at the high school. In the past she's overwhelmed by everyone and everything and it takes her a couple of days to warm up to the idea of participating in camp. This year was an exception! She walked right in, saw a couple of her friends and participated in everything. I was proudly shocked - thanks to Clarise and Taylor. She told me what she did every day. Her daddy was there to be the "dad-a-ratzi" and took pictures so I would have them to scrapbook. I think I have an athlete in my household and can't wait for her to start playing Volleyball for Weston Middle School! We'll see how she does in other sports.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How very fun for your whole family!