December 19, 2008

Halloween


Catie went to her first Halloween Dance. She had fun with her friends Sammy and Shastan. They even danced a little bit, but I think most of the time was spent walking from the bathroom to the dance.





Stephen is in Cub Scouts and one thing they did was go to a retirement home and hand out candy to all the residents. They had a good time sticking together wishing each person Happy Halloween in unison. There were even a few residents that handed out candy to them. Afterwards Stephen and I went with Miss Holly and Wyatt ate at Hals Hamburgers and sat where the big screen TV was and enjoyed burgers and a movie. (He's the one dressed like Bumblebee from the Transformers)

Stephen's Halloween party was filled with candy, crafts, candy, a parade and more candy. Here he is with one of his favorite teachers, Mrs. Price. I think I need to find her some Orange and Black clothes with the initials OSU on them.





Becky and Jimmy got to dress up for Halloween. She was a "Fox Demon" (no I've never heard of one before, but to make my daughter happy, we did the best we could to come up with the costume she had imagined). Jimmy was a Demon Slayer I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't they just adorable?