December 19, 2008

Thanksgiving

Here are all the cousins as of Thanksgiving. There is one more due, but she won't be here until January. I guess we'll have to get a new picture done next year. They are almost all in order of age. At the top is Becky, Catie, Celia, Stephen, Jonah, Odin, Ezra, and Adelaide. The house was filled with joyous noise of children, booming laughter, and lots of family everywhere. My cousin Kris and I (who are the oldest in our families) each have our oldest daughters as curly hair blondes with blue eyes, our other daughters being the middle, with curly dark reddish-brown hair and dark eyes, and boys that are the youngest. My sister Tara and my cousin Karen (Kris's sister) have boys who are the oldest and now Tara is having a girl. The odds are that Karen will probably have a girl in the near future - WEIRD huh! If I was into all that numbers stuff I'd really look into luck and probability and such, but I'm not. It's just one of those "Nonie things" (Nonie was our grandmother).

Here are those silly girls. The boys were busy doing their own thing. I think 2 of them were either enjoying a nap or a meal.






Here are some random pictures from Thanksgiving. The one that makes me smile is Adelaide's Grandpa taking pictures, and then she's taking pictures too














The guys were hit with that disease after you eat Turkey. They were in a nice, quiet dark corner all by themselves for several hours.



Here are Jonah and Stephen wearing matching shirts.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great day.