December 19, 2008

The "Gorge"ous Pictures of our Family


Here we are on our adventure coming home from my sister's house. John made sure the tripod was in the van so we could take some family pictures on the Old Columbia Gorge Scenic Highway. He knew I have always wanted to get family pictures and this was the only time we've been traveling together for many months.

(it's either me going to the west with the kids, or him going on business). This was a wonderful gift to me from him and I love him for it, unfortunately, SOMEONE had a cranky-face at the start and made the momma unhappy (look at the 2nd picture). Thank goodness she snapped out of it and actually had some fun! John and I hadn't had our picture taken together without kids since my 33rd birthday - that was 8 yrs ago! It was about time. Hopefully we can do this again when it's warmer and the sun is shining. We stopped and took pictures at The Vista House, Bridal Veil, Wakeenah Falls, and Multnomah Falls.












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!!

PeggyR said...

nice pics. the second one down with the girls all snuggled up to Dad is my favorite

Lindsay said...

Great pictures!!

Thanks for the comments on my blog - I really appreciate hearing from others :)

Blessings -